Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PMS Wednesday

I have had PMS for two days now and I'm starting to get on my own nerves. Seriously, I'm so horribly mean and ugly I want to punch myself in the face until I straighten up. I don't always get it this bad. Sometimes I'm just a little bitchy, but this month I'm full-blown crazy.

This is why I should never own a gun. Ever. If I did you would have to lock me up once a month like a wherewolf (is that spelled correctly? I don't think I've ever written that word! I'd look it up, but I just really don't feel like it. Wherewolf? Therewolf!! Sounds like a conversations between two-year-olds. Great, now I not only have PMS but ADD as well. Sigh.)

I was going to get a full day of office-moving in today, but I think I'll just sit around and play Snood Slide all day, because it's my favorite time waster and since today is most likely going to be a waste, might as well do it up right.

If you've never played Snood, or Snood Slide, you really have to check it out. Snood is a skill game, but Snood Slide is total strategy and it alternately pisses me off when I lose and makes me all "in your face!" when I win the higher levels, which can be particularly nasty.

I hate it when I've spent five moves setting up the perfect slide to reach a difficult area and the key snood-piece I need turns to a numskull. Bastard! That's what I always say when it happens, too. Nothing like teaching your kids good sportsmanship, eh?

Check out Snood at www.snood.com, and play the trial version of Snood Slide. Maybe you'll get hooked on those little bastards too! If you do, don't say I didn't warn you...
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling a little scared to leave a comment *ducks down* ... werewolf ... *hides in a corner*
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thank you!! Now run for you life :)

    ReplyDelete