Saturday, September 18, 2010

The early bird gets the vodka

I would like to point out that I was NOT passed out drunk on my keyboard when hubby got up and left for work this morning. My head was there ON PURPOSE because that sucker is nice and warm in the same way as Bonnie Belle but smells a lot nicer. I find it to be a pleasant place to sleep and the fact that my forehead now actually reads "Z" is pretty much the most awesome thing ever.

I also think that that my daughter's assumption that I've been up all night working instead of slobbering on my keyboard is pretty cool. She just came down with the "whoa.... mom-is-up-working-before-I-head-out-to-get-my-worm" look on her face. Ha ha, Worm Girl. Be a sweetie now and make your mama some coffee. Stat.

The only person who knows I've been sleeping sitting here all night is Joe who may have thought I'd finally worked myself to death. Really, the Christmas Story kid's soap poisoning fantasy was nothing compared to my philangeitis and cerebralosis and the fact that Joe left without checking my pulse and sticking a mirror under my nose is both comforting and disturbing at the same time. I'm not sure whether I'm IMpressed or DEpressed about that. A bit more vodka will tell.

Schmitty-Kitty probably knows, but he licks his own butt and still nurses even though he's, like, 1,000 weeks old so nobody listens to him except Lily and she's too busy producing milk to be anyone's informant. Go La Leche!

I think I'm safe to take a nap and catch some actual Z's before my prophetic forehead turns into a magic 8-ball...

No comments:

Post a Comment