Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cin-full Readers

I recently signed up for Ad-sense, not because I figure I'll ever get rich from blogging, but just because I could. Ad-Sense puts "targeted" ads on your blog that they figure would appeal to your readers. Interestingly, these are the ads that were placed on mine this morning:

Apparently they feel my blog readers are alcoholic mothers with computer viruses and poorly disguised mental illnesses who fall down at work a lot.

So if you're reading this, go you!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. "Apparently they feel my blog readers are alcoholic mothers with computer viruses and poorly disguised mental illnesses who fall down at work a lot."

    LOL!...thats a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I removed it from mine. Waste of space. I had made 7cents in four months. pssft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Wow, not even enough for a shot....

    ReplyDelete